Friday, March 29, 2019

Elevator Pitch No. 3

Presented below is my YouTube upload for my third elevator pitch:



Before recording this Elevator Pitch, I detailed and analyzed the feedback that I received from my peers in my previous pitches. I appreciate the feedback that I received as the various comments were constructional and much needed. One main aspect of my pitch that I wanted to emphasize was definitely to shorten the length of my pitch. I feel that I was able to manage my time effectively in this video, and I proceeded to summarize my innovation simpler than I had managed to do before. I approached this pitch without the help of visual aids or teleprompters. I did this to attempt to improve my fluidity and delivery of ideas in a conversational manner. I was also very focused on maintaining a consistent description of my idea, and trying not to change the concept too much as that would have come off as a bit confusing. In summary, my innovation will be a wearable technology that will be affordably priced and serve a basic function of locating and contacting displaced people. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alex! I usually don’t like introductions in elevator pitches because I think it wastes time when you could be immediately jumping into what your product is, but I liked the way you contextualized your experience by stating out front that you are an entrepreneur, innovator, AND geological scientists. It gives your product great credibility! My only piece of advice would be to incorporate a bit more emotion or fluctuation in voice. Great pitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, you did a great job of delivering your pitch. You handled your time really well and were able to get all your points across. Without any visual aids or teleprompters, this came out quit seamless. Your concept came off much more clearly than your previous pitches. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex,

    Great job on this weeks assignments! In this version of your elevator pitch, it seems like you have a better grasp of what you are talking about. Having a better knowledge about the information you are talking about allows for the viewers to have a better viewing experience. Having the information memorized allows for a more comfortable speech. Overall great job this week!

    ReplyDelete