Friday, March 22, 2019

Idea Napkin #2

 Back to the Lab     

       Throughout the first stages of my innovative brainstorming and idea configuration, I have aimed to maintain my core competencies of an overlapping purpose that is ultimately to serve as a safety product for people during the severe events caused by natural disasters. I would feel humbly accomplished to achieve goals that benefit humanity. 

       The positive feedback that I received from my initial development has enabled me to unlock more ideas and innovations within my own design. In the future development, I will incorporate aspects that make my device suitable for all types of people and age groups. There will be designs and personable aspects that will be included in the design of the product. This will allow more people to want to purchase the device as it suits more niches.

        My device will continue to serve as a low-cost, low-maintenance communication device that will be efficient and readily available. With the power harnessed and stored from renewable energy, this communication device will be able to withstand the conditions and manage to be functional in any future conditions.

   


3 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that the feedback you have received during these weeks has been helpful and enabled you to explore more ideas and develop the plan you have for your product to another level. It is not easy to develop anything from scratch. I like that you are thinking about using renewable energy and thinking about making it an affordable device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex,

    Great job with this weeks assignment! This post has greatly improved upon the last "Idea Napkin" post you made. You seemed to have used the copious amounts of feedback you received on the last assignment to better yourself on this attempt. Your idea, once again, is a very interesting idea that seems to have a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex, this idea napkin is more detailed and powerful than the past ones. It seems that you have developed a better understanding of your skills and how they may apply to your business idea. It is definitely cool to see you apply feedback in a positive manner. Great job.

    ReplyDelete