Friday, March 15, 2019

Create a Customer Avatar

       Using the avatar building platform from mybluerobot.com, I have managed to idealize and develop two avatar models that would represent an ideal customer for my innovation. In this first example, we use the avatar Teddy.
       Teddy here is depicted as being happy and alert. He is happy and alert because he is always aware and prepared for potential dangers that may strike his environment. Teddy has done a lot to secure the safety of his middle-class family by incorporating weather proof structures and appliances around his house. He is also wearing green, signifying that he is active and conscious about the state of our Earth. Teddy makes for an ideal customer because he is is prepared to keep his family safe.



       My second avatar is Moussa, and he is from the Democratic Republic of Congo. His area is prone to earthquakes and actually has one of the highest earthquake rates in Africa. Moussa makes for an ideal customer because he has the resources and technology to power and operate the device from his country. Because of the device's relatively inexpensive retail price, he was able to afford the device and implement it into his daily lifestyle as a simple addition. He will be able to effectively locate and message his family members remotely in the case of an emergency. 

   
    I am able to identify similarities between myself and my potential customers. Most notably, I can relate to their desire to protect and secure their families. I do not think this is entirely a coincidence as this trait is very strongly exhibited by men who are head of their households. 


3 comments:

  1. Alex, I like how much in detail you have described both avatars. They might be from two opposite sides of the world but have one need in common: communication in case of an emergency. I don’t know if you created the avatars yourself, but they look great. No matter the country or the background, everyone needs to have means of communicating with each other at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, I like the detail of your avatars. Teddy's description was quite accurate. They look very different but share some major similarities. I think you did an interesting job of noting the desire to protect families. This is an innate feeling that every human on Earth shares. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex! I loved how detailed your post is! You went to such great lengths to even use the bluerobot platform to give your avatar an image. I think the two examples you gave of your avatars are only just two examples of possibilities because there are so many families and individuals who would be positively impacted by your product. I wonder how you would imagine a woman or youth buying your product. Great post!

    ReplyDelete