Friday, February 22, 2019

Halfway Reflection

Halfway Reflection

      The past two months have been the beginning of my 'entrepreneurial journey.' The class has so far provided me with vital tendencies and professional qualities to maintain focus and determination in the business world. I can see full practical use and application of some of the tools and activities completed within this class. Such behaviors that I have gained or improved upon include market curiosity, consumer evaluation, advertising/framing methods, and market introduction. I never had a  moment where I felt any desire to give up on my opportunity or pursuits. I am well equipped with the knowledge and behavior to make sure my opportunity impacts the most people it possibly can. Three tips that I would recommend/suggest to any potential entrepreneur, is to have a purpose that you can truly follow, be confident, and make smart decisions. These tips would definitely be beneficial to introduce someone to the exciting world of entrepreneurship. 

2 comments:

  1. Its great to read how beneficial this class has been for you. There is always so much to learn from people like our professor that have an entrepreneurial mindset. Finding a purpose is the most important thing to start any journey. Also, the only thing I would add to it is that no one should give up after the first failure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, I definitely relate to a lot of the insight you provided. I think it is really admirable that you never had a moment of weakness that would leave you vulnerable to failure. Your passion for your idea truly seeps through your work. I also believe your tips could be quite useful to any new student.

    ReplyDelete