Friday, February 15, 2019

11A Idea Napkin No.1

Business concept:

1.) You:

I pursue opportunities with an objective purpose. My main goal is to have satisfaction in my efforts and know that my efforts are indeed meaningful and contributing. I have experiences working with animal rescue and rehabilitation care. My overall business concept will be a always-ready communication device.

2.) What are you offering to customers?

I will be offering a remote communication  device that is able to reliabily function during catastrophic situations while being affordable, portable, and energy efficient.

3.) Who are you offering it to?

This device will be accessible to all ages but should be purchased and primarily own by at least a teenager. The device will ultimately be usable for a child if the situation were to occur but ideally it is for teens, adults, parents, and rescue teams. People who would need to be ready in a disastrous event.

4.) Why do they care?

Security is one of the most important aspects inin hum nature and in the entire animal kingdom. When danger occurs, families would ideally want to be together.

5.) What are your core competencies?

Primarily, I aim to focus on the benefit of mankind. I want to make my device as eco-friendly, and able to function as minimalistic as possible. My goal is to help people during situations when they need the most help, and make it easily accessible.

2 comments:

  1. Alex,
    I liked how precise you were on your answers. That shows that you know what you want, how you want it to be, and who it will serve. It is important that you are researching your market and even though you have a target market, looks like you will try to reach everyone. Having a product that benefits a wide market will give you an opportunity to sell more and redefine details of the product down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, it seems like you have a clear idea of who, what, and why. I believe by making your product easily accessible, many people can benefit from this. A minimum viable product is very important to the early stages of an idea. However, in modern times, anybody with a cell phone will struggle to benefit. Keep up the good work1

    ReplyDelete