Friday, April 12, 2019

Exit Strategy

My Exit Strategy

     With the venture and entrepreneurial pursuits I have made with my innovation this far, I ultimately believe that my strategy will not to exit at all, but to operate and effectively sustain a company that works towards developing new devices and technologies to benefit humanity and the planet. I intend to keep my pursuits long and to last well over a decade, instead of selling my accomplishments in the pursue of monetary gain. I find more value in the benefit for humanity than the success of an individual.

     If all is accomplished correctly, and the venture takes off; I would certainly like to pass it down to my family and give them the opportunity to pursue even more opportunities in the future as environmental efforts and planet sustainability will only become a bigger concern. There will be more exciting advancements in technology, which would allow Geolink to evolve with the innovations of the future.

    I am absolutely content with this exit strategy because I believe that it is rewarding and purposeful. My goals are clear and vividly detailed so that I can follow the correct steps to a successful venture. I have hopes that my first product will get my foot in the door and aid global safety sooner rather than later.

This strategy seems consistent with the ideologies and tendencies that I have exhibited in my past works. I have a strong desire to make a meaningful impact entirely for the gain of the planet, so that humanity can have a renaissance in global health and equality.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Alex! I absolutely love that you “find more value in the benefit for humanity than the success of an individual.” I don’t think there are many entrepreneurs with that mindset because whenever someone gets wealthy and there business profitable it can often be easy to sacrifice mission for monetary profit because you’ll end up wanting more and more. I agree that this exit strategy lines up with the rest of what you have presented in this class and maybe when you have Geolink, you can come back and refer to these goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your passion for a clean planet and sustainability. I agree that the future will hold so much more possibilities to recycle electronics and much more. I am glad that you are not looking into this venture as a way to make money and then get out. It means that you really care about the cause the world needs a lot more people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very thankful that you are thinking of a more sustainable future, even in a class like this which is largely theoretical. It is a career path that will always need improvement, so I also admire you for deciding that you wouldn't want to exit this venture after it achieves success. I like your idea of creating a sustainable company for a sustainable future and I hope that your company becomes more than just a theoretical in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey alex,
    I really like how you are interested and care about our future! I think there should be more people in the world similar to yourself. Pushing our planet towards a cleaner and more sustainable future is an amazing ideal to have. A sustainable company for a sustainable future is a great idea and should be seen by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, you definitely express your passion for sustainability and working towards a more clean planet. I understand you are not interested in making money, but have you considered combining your interests and a career. Hopefully, you can come back to this idea some time in the future!

    ReplyDelete